Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jackson or Bust!

A few weekends ago, I (Heather) hit the road on the back of my dad's motorcycle! There's nothing quite like travelling down the highway at high speeds with the wind flying everywhere and the stereo blazing. It's so much fun! My dad always asks me to burn a CD for each trip so we always have new tunes for the ride. Our entourage consisted of 3 motorcycles: Dad's, with me riding as passenger; my brother Chris, with his fiance Karen as his passenger; and Jubal, Chris' friend. The five of us had a blast hanging around Jackson Hole and touring through Yellowstone National Park. It was a super fun trip and I can't wait until next time!

Dad's Harley - the Ultra Classic (above)

From the passenger's point of view, this is the most comfortable bike ever! I've actually fallen asleep a few times while out on the open road!

Chris' Harley - the Heritage Softail (above)
This is the best looking motorcycle that Harley makes, if you ask me!!!

Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park


The Town Square - Jackson Hole, Wyoming

No comments: