Monday, February 21, 2011

Nursery Teaser

A few weeks ago, I came up with the fun idea of hanging paper lanterns. We went over to Zurcher's and they had lanterns in all of our colors... it must've been fate! We found the cute little turquoise table for sale on KSL classifieds and I just HAD to have it. With this corner of the room completed, the nursery is almost totally finished! Just a few more touches and I'll post the completed room! As James and I have watched the room come to life, we are giddy with excitement to one day bring a baby home to it!!!

7 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

I love it. I can't wait to see it all done. It will be fabulous.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

SO CUTE!! I Love it!
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Karen said...

I love the elephant! A perfect addition to that corner!!!

The Dabo's said...

You ARE such a teaser! It's going to be so cute!

Ashley Ann said...

It is coming together so nicely! Love it!c

Anonymous said...

I am living the lanterns! So stinking cute.... you and all your creative juices! Awesome.

Mel said...

So incredibly super duper cute!!!! Have you ever been to "Home Again" over by the Midvale Leatherby's? They have tons of cute painted furniture like your table. You would love it!