Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Hamilton!

Our nephew Hamilton just celebrated his 9th birthday. He chose an awesome place to have his party - The Incredible Pizza Company. They have everything there: mini golf, laser tag, bumper cars, go carts, mini bowling, plus a rad arcade. What a fun place to have a party! I'm looking for an excuse to go back!!!

Ready, Set, Go! Here we are driving the go carts!

Going for a ride on the Carousel - I think we're too big for this one!

Playing a heated game of laser tag... red vs. blue. Blue won, of course!

Our little nephew Gavin needed all the help he could get in earning tickets for the prize booth!

3 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

I love that place. I think I enjoy it more then our kids.

Walter Family said...

How fun! I've never heard of that place! We'll have to check it out!

Bown Fam said...

So he picked you to help him? Did Heather have to step in and help?