Monday, June 28, 2010

Dirt, Bugs, & Racoons

We just went on a fun camping trip with our friends and neighbors, the Coon's: Dallas, Issac, Bennett, Maysen, and cute baby Gage! We had a blast hanging around the campfire, hiking, playing hide-and-go-seek, and napping under the shade of the only large tree the campsite had.


The first night, we had several visitors around our tent all night long - James assured me that they were probably just mice, but I wasn't convinced! So here I am crafting my very own weapon, just in case! Turns out that the lethal predators that I was so worried about were only racoons!


A camping trip just wouldn't be complete without roasting some hot dogs over an open fire! Dallas and Issac made dutch oven peach cobbler and it was seriously yummy!


After a weekend of dirty camping, here we are exhausted and ready to go home and take a shower! What a fun weekend!

No comments: